- Registration fees are $360 for AALAS national members and $450 for nonmembers. Also, look for our new "best value" registration package, which allows you to purchase a meeting registration plus session recordings at a discounted rate—$459 members / $580 nonmembers.
Note: You must be a current member at the time you register in order to get the membership discount.
- Registrations are NOT transferrable.
- Workshop registrations cannot be processed without a complete meeting registration (including payment).
- You will receive your badge at the AALAS Registration counter in the Baltimore Convention Center. Photo identification is required when picking up your badge.
- Cancellations/refund requests must be received in the AALAS national office in writing (no phone messages) at least 30 days prior to the opening session of the National Meeting. Processing fees: $50 for meeting registration; $25 for EACH workshop. Please allow 30 days for processing. Late requests may be granted by the Executive Director.
All registrations will need to be done on-site. Registration is open:
Saturday, October 26, 2-6 pm
Sunday October 27, 7:30 am-7 pm
Monday-Wednesday, October 28-30, 7:30 am-5 pm
Thursday, October 31, 7:30am-noon
Book your hotel room here by Oct. 21 to get the special rate. Before you reserve your hotel room, be sure to finalize your travel plans! Fees may apply if you cancel your reservation or check out early.
Wondering how to get from the airport to your hotel? Super Shuttle is an option. Visit their website to make your reservation, or call 1-800-258-3826. Be sure to mention our group code: AALAS. Pricing is $14 one way or $26 round trip per person. Baltimore also has a light rail service that connects the airport to the downtown area for only $1.60 one way. For more details visit the MTA site.
Important Safety Tips
Follow these simple tips to ensure a fun and safe visit in Baltimore.
- Never walk or travel alone, and be aware of your surroundings as you walk to and from the convention center. If you see something suspicious, don’t hesitate to alert security.
- Remove or conceal your name badge when leaving the convention center.
- Demonstrators seek media attention. Some may try to provoke a confrontation, which produces prime visuals for TV cameras. Don’t give them the satisfaction of reacting; remain calm and cool. And never make physical contact of any kind with an activist or demonstrator—they could file a lawsuit against you for assault or battery.
- Do not participate in news interviews, particularly in the presence of TV cameras. Refer all requests for interviews to AALAS staff, who will alert an official spokesperson.