- Registration fees are $350 for AALAS national members and $440 for nonmembers. Also, look for our new "best value" registration package, which allows you to purchase a meeting registration plus session recordings at a discounted rate—$449 members / $570 nonmembers. Note: You must be a current member at the time you register in order to get
the membership discount.
- Registrations are NOT transferrable.
- Workshop registrations cannot be processed without a complete meeting
registration (including payment).
You will receive your badge at the AALAS Registration counter in the Minneapolis Convention Center. Photo identification is required when picking up your badge.
Cancellations/refund requests must be received in the AALAS national office in
writing (no phone messages) at least 30 days prior to the opening session
of the National Meeting. Processing fees: $50
for meeting registration; $25 for
EACH workshop. Please allow 30 days for processing.
Late requests may be granted by the Executive Director.
AALAS registration will need to be done on-site at the Minneapolis Convention Center. Registration will be open Saturday, November 3rd 2-6pm, Sunday 7:30am-7pm, Mon-Wed 7:30am-5pm and Thurs 7:30am-1pm.
- Attendees who are not registering a guest.
- Current AALAS members.
- Nonmembers who do not wish to join AALAS to receive the member meeting registration rate.
- Attendees who want to fax or mail in their registration form.
- ICLAS/CALAS members who are not current members of AALAS.
- Attendees who are registering a guest (not intended for coworkers).
- Nonmembers who want to join AALAS and receive the member registration rate (membership application form must accompany registration).