Upcoming Educational Events
The following webinar, Building a Zebrafish Health Monitoring Program, will be on Tuesday, October 4, 2016 from 12:00 to 1:30 pm CT.
The main topics of this webinar are:
- Common diseases of zebrafish
- The effects that underlying diseases may have on research results
- The use of a health monitoring program to detect diseases and to monitor the health of a colony
AALAS Educational Opportunities
AALAS offers a host of educational opportunities and resources.
- Visit our Educational Resources page to learn about materials available through the AALAS Bookstore.
- The AALAS Learning Library contains a variety of courses designed for laboratory animal professionals at any career level.
- The pinnacle of the AALAS year is the National Meeting. This event is designed to provide attendees with educational opportunities throughout the five day meeting.
- Finally, the GLAS program (Grants for Laboratory Animal Science) offers competitive short-term research grants in the LAS field.