Upcoming Educational Events
Poultry as an Emerging Research Model will be on Thursday, March 16, 2017 from 12:00 to 1:30 pm CT.
The focus of this webinar will be on poultry in the research environment. Topics discussed will include:
- Disease models
- Anatomy and unique features
- Fundamentals of handling and caring for poultry
- Avian egg
AALAS Educational Opportunities
AALAS offers a host of educational opportunities and resources.
- Visit our Educational Resources page to learn about materials available through the AALAS Bookstore.
- The AALAS Learning Library contains a variety of courses designed for laboratory animal professionals at any career level.
- The pinnacle of the AALAS year is the National Meeting. This event is designed to provide attendees with educational opportunities throughout the five day meeting.
- Finally, the GLAS program (Grants for Laboratory Animal Science) offers competitive short-term research grants in the LAS field.