To Submit a Nomination
Nominees and nominators for all awards must be current national members of AALAS as of January 1 of the nominating year.
- Download the appropriate nomination form
- Fill out the requested information and save the word document to your computer
- Email the completed form as an attachment to email@example.com
- Nomination forms must be submitted to the AALAS office by email by April 1
- After a completed nomination form is received, AALAS staff will contact the nominee to ensure the nominee accepts the nomination to collect his or her curriculum vitae or resume.
- If the nominee accepts the nomination, AALAS staff will contact the references provided by the nominator to submit reference forms and letters of support. They can also provide any additional information as requested and outlined on the judge's evaluation sheet for each award
- All supporting documents must be submitted to the AALAS office by April 15.
- Awards cannot be given posthumously. If you have questions about the nomination or selection processes, feel free to contact AALAS.