Exhibit Hall Hours
- Monday, October 31, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
(8:30am - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony to open the Exhibit Hall)
- Tuesday, November 1, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 2, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
For a list of 2016 exhibitors and sponsors, click here.
Safety and Security
The safety, security, and privacy of AALAS members, vendors, and customers remain a top priority for the AALAS Board of Trustees and staff. The following policies and activities illustrate AALAS' commitment to security.
- Direct marketing to AALAS members is only allowed by Commercial Members, Institutional Members, AALAS Branches, and Affiliated Organizations of AALAS. AALAS does not allow the rental of member e-mail addresses.
- Only a current, logged-in member has access to the member database and certain proprietary information on the AALAS website.
- AALAS contracts with a professional security company to create a safe atmosphere for the National Meeting and other AALAS programs.
- National Meeting exhibitors are required to sign and adhere to a "Use of Animals in Biomedical Research" position statement. This ensures that exhibiting companies and organizations do not promote messages or products that conflict with AALAS' mission.
- AALAS reserves the right to deny National Meeting registration to individuals or groups that are affiliated with organizations that oppose the beliefs and mission of AALAS.
- When a speaker consents to being recorded, AALAS records educational sessions at the National Meeting. If such consent is not received, that educational session is not recorded.
Session Recording Access Available for Purchase
Session recordings from the AALAS 66th National Meeting are now available for purchase through AALAS On Demand. Purchase your access today and experience all that AALAS On Demand has to offer, including up to 100 recorded hours of educational content, audio sessions synchronized to PowerPoint™ slides, downloadable MP3s, and 24/7 availability to learn from the comfort of your home or office. Audio recordings of education sessions up to 2010 are available in both CD and Mp3 format from Lawrence Media Group.