- Registration fees are $385 for AALAS national members and $475 for nonmembers. Also, look for our new "best value" registration package, which allows you to purchase a meeting registration plus session recordings at a discounted rate—$484 members / $605 nonmembers. Note: You must be a current member at the time you register in order to get the membership discount.
- Registrations are not transferrable.
- Workshop registrations cannot be processed without a complete meeting registration (including payment).
- You will receive your badge at the AALAS Registration counter in the convention center. Photo identification is required when picking up your badge. There is a $50 fee to replace a lost badge.
- Cancellations/refund requests must be received in the AALAS national office in writing (no phone messages) at least 30 days prior to the opening session of the National Meeting. Processing fees: $50 for meeting registration; $25 for each workshop. Please allow 30 days for processing. Late requests may be granted by the Executive Director.
- Attendees/member presenters
- Attendees/member presenters who wish to register a guest.
- Current AALAS members.
- Nonmembers who do not wish to join AALAS to receive the member meeting registration rate.
- Attendees who want to fax or mail in their registration form.
- ICLAS/CALAS members who are not current members of AALAS.
- Nonmembers who want to join AALAS and receive the member registration rate (membership application form must accompany registration).
Onsite registration is open:
- Saturday, October 29, 2 – 6 p.m.
- Sunday, October 30, 7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Monday-Wednesday, October 31-November 2, 7:30 a.m.– 5 p.m.
- Thursday, November 3, 7:30.a.m. – noon
The American Association for Laboratory Animal Science (“AALAS”) does not discriminate against individuals or groups regarding AALAS membership and/or AALAS event attendance. However, AALAS reserves the right to deny registration to individuals for any reason, including, but not limited to an individual’s or group’s previous history of affiliation with organizations that make or have made a practice of opposing the beliefs, mission, and/or affiliation(s) of AALAS and/or has a prior history of negative interaction with AALAS.