- Registration fees are $475 for AALAS national members and $565 for nonmembers. Also, look for our new "best value" registration package, which allows you to purchase a meeting registration plus session recordings at a discounted rate—$574 members / $695 nonmembers. Note: You must be a current member at the time you register in order to get the membership discount.
- Registration can only be completed onsite in Charlotte.
- Registrations are not transferrable.
- Workshop registrations cannot be processed without a complete meeting registration (including payment).
- You will receive your badge at the AALAS Registration counter in the convention center. Photo identification is required when picking up your badge. There is a $50 fee to replace a lost badge.
- Cancellations/refund requests must be received in the AALAS national office in writing (no phone messages) at least 30 days prior to the opening session of the National Meeting. Processing fees: $50 for meeting registration; $25 for each workshop. Please allow 30 days for processing. Late requests may be granted by the Executive Director.
Onsite registration is open:
- Saturday, October 29, 2 – 6 p.m.
- Sunday, October 30, 7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Monday-Wednesday, October 31-November 2, 7:30 a.m.– 5 p.m.
- Thursday, November 3, 7:30.a.m. – noon
The American Association for Laboratory Animal Science (“AALAS”) does not discriminate against individuals or groups regarding AALAS membership and/or AALAS event attendance. However, AALAS reserves the right to deny registration to individuals for any reason, including, but not limited to an individual’s or group’s previous history of affiliation with organizations that make or have made a practice of opposing the beliefs, mission, and/or affiliation(s) of AALAS and/or has a prior history of negative interaction with AALAS.